Welcome back again, it didn’t take long to get this update out, but here’s the new stuff with 0.14, …
Hallelujah! Update 0.15, the update which has the most features that improve user experience. I’ve worked hard on this update, it’s a partial update as some features aren’t activated yet. I’m sure you’ll still enjoy this update as the only features that are disabled are authentication ones. Here’s a list of the new features and fixes.
- Custom Scaling for SWF added
- Shards to prettify the fader screen.
- Reporting of SWF’s
- Direct SWF link within user panel
- Highlight SWF in favorites area if on that number.
- Authentication security - one login
- Continue cookie, when you come back you’ll return to your previous SWF (If no # is provided in URL)
- Dragging Favorite to SWF container plays that number.
- Updated to bootstrap 3
- Forms to match new style
- Sound engine for moardammit
- Bottom bar now has a larger area for SWF’s
- Online favorites only show when logged in, otherwise it shows only local favorites
- Chrome/Safari on mac doesn’t display navigation correctly.
- Scrolling in favorites window is per pane & correctly positions
- If failed to get SWF information, user is now informed
- When swf is hidden, still allow forward/backward navigation
- Correctly scroll within panes in bottom bar.
- URL manipulation stable in Internet Explorer
- Opera UI faults fixed.
- Form buttons are correctly handled for forms.
- Hotkeys being disabled after login
- Multiple binding of a textbox when menu changed
- Double binding of sound, related to textbox issue
- Hovering on Favorite Unit doesn’t have color
- Firefox captures keyboard outputs when clicked on flash (Can’t reproduce anymore)
- Error page doesn’t display right in Firefox
- Fixed bug with spamming the swf change buttons rapidly breaking the swf history
- Hiding the swf container rapidly would cause the SWF to not load.
Hope you enjoy the update! Any bugs that you find please report them on new bugtracker that I setup. If you would like to read more about this go to this blog post